Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tales from Cul De Sac, LA County

So I know this 21 year old kid who just tried to commit murder.

The near victim (so you know no one dies...) was my upstairs neighbor, a kid with 19 years- who has a sister who's 16, going on 17.

Not too tough to see what took place here.

21 year old drinks with 19 year old, then talks shit about the 16 year old. Big brother swings at dumb ass. Dumb ass is knocked through a door. Dumb ass picks up some glass shards and begins carving up big brother. Big brother gets the fuck outta there, sprinting for his life into the suburban night.

Oddly, the real story begins here.

The 21 year old, whom I'm now imagining as the enebriated equivelant of Wolverine, in full berserker glory, shows up at my upstair's neighbors home, enters the kitchen silently at 1 AM

- carrying three knives- (not sure how you carry three of em at once, but this guy knows...)

and meets up with Cristian,

a long haired, 40-year old German guy,  wearing slick bottomed house slippers, boxers and a t shirt

for a late night snack.

"Hey...Who's that?" asked cristian.
"Jack."
"You're Bruce's friend?"..
yeah,..Im here to kill your son...
I don't have a son...oh, you mean my step son?
yeah..Bruce..
hes not here. why do you have three knives?
im going to kill him..hey man, i hear you're really good at guitar...
uh, yeah...
i want to take some lessons from you man...
well, uh sure.. (at this point, Cristain told me later, "I was looking for a bottle or something to break over his head...but I didn't want to fight him, because i had those slippers on..but just in case this crazy guy tries to attack me, I had to be ready...")
yeah, i really want to learn how to play guitar...
ok...well, yeah...hey..do you...i'll tell bruce you were looking for him..

Remember, I'm asleep a few feet below this crazy shit...

Jack staggers back into the night, christian calls the cops, and the 16 year old girl, who was going to have her "after" party at Jack's house in a month when she turned 17, receives a text

"Sorry for trying to kill your brother."

After the hospital,  and 17 stitches, after Cristian ID's Jack at Jack's home at 3 AM, Jack goes to jail- where he currently awaits trial for attempted murder....

No comments:

Post a Comment